Terms and Conditions
Welcome to The Fire Place website terms (“Website”) and conditions of use (“Terms”). These terms apply to the use or access of this website whether as a registered user or as a visitor. By using this website, you (the “user” or “you”) agree to be bound by the terms set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms, you should not use this website. The prices and availability of the goods, services and promotions on this website are subject to change and availability.
The Website is for use by people who are 18 years or over only. If you are under the age of 18 year, please do not use the Website.
If you have any questions regarding these Terms & Conditions, please contact us via email: email@example.com
Price of goods
The price listed on this Website (the “Price”) for The Fire Place products will be as stipulated when you make an order. The website displays prices including VAT. When you order or reserve a product, you will receive an email confirmation of the order with the price inclusive of VAT. We are entitled to make adjustments to the price from time to time to take account of any increase in our suppliers’ prices, or the imposition of any new taxes or duties, or if due to an error or omission the prices on the Website are wrong. We are also entitled to make adjustments to the price of products during sale times and introduce promotions on products without notice. In the unlikely event that we do have to change the price you will be notified with a further email, then you can either accept this or terminate the contract by notice to us in writing.
Product descriptions and images.
All the information contained in the website is to assist in your choice of a suitable product. This is not intended to be all the information required to install your goods.
As many of our products are of a technical nature, it is not practical to give a detailed description for all products, we include as much information as possible in the specification tab. Where possible, we also include product datasheets, safety sheets and product certification. Due to the vast amount of product on this website, we cannot assure that all information is accurate and up to date at any given time. All descriptive matter, images, diagrams, colours and specifications are given as an approximation. All images are for illustration purposes only. Should you require any technical clarification, please do not hesitate to call us on the number provided.
Any links from this site to other web sites have been included for your convenience only. However, the inclusion of a link does not imply that we endorse any responsibility for the linked site, its content or provider. Access to a linked site will be subject to that sites own terms and conditions to which you should refer.
1. The price you will pay for the goods is shown in the total order section of the shopping basket together with any relevant delivery charge where applicable. Although we are entitled to make further adjustments to the price after you have placed your order despite it being a legally binding contract to include any errors or supplier increases. In the unlikely event that we do change the price then you can either accept this or terminate the contract by notice to us in writing.
2. The Fire Place reserves the right to refuse the supply of goods at its discretion ordered by you or to deliver to any particular addresses or eircodes.
3. On receipt of your order we may find the price quoted for the goods has changed. If this happens we will inform you of the new price and ask if you would still like to proceed with your order. If you are not prepared to accept any further charges then we will refund all monies paid by you and terminate the contract with no further liability to either party.
4. Once we have confirmed to you in writing that your order has been accepted, it is then and only then that we have a legally binding contract to supply the goods as requested.
5. All goods remain the property of the The Fire Place until such time as the goods are paid for in full.
6. Where goods have been ordered without the required accessories to install the goods purchased, e.g. a spacer kit for a gas or electric fire or LPG conversion kit for a gas fire, we cannot be held responsible for this and a delivery charge will therefore apply even if the original delivery did not incur a delivery charge. We would strongly advise you to ensure you have everything you require before proceeding to purchase any goods from us to avoid unnecessary additional costs thereafter.If you are unsure of what to order,please call us on the number provided and we will be more than happy to advise you.
8. In addition to your consumer rights, we also reserve the right to terminate this contract between us without penalty, within 7 days from the date we accept the order. In which case we shall refund you the amount paid, and you shall return any items you have received.
9. You will be asked to acknowledge that you have both read and accept our terms and conditions of sale before finalising your order by using a simple tick box.
10. Please do not organise the installation of your goods with any qualified installer based on any provisional delivery dates we have given to you, as goods can sometimes be delayed, be short delivered, arrive damaged or can be lost in transit to you.